1st Culinary Contest "Smaki Dziczyzny" ("Tastes of Venison")added 18/02/2015 10:51
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 1st edition of the culinary contest "SMAKI DZICZYZNY" organized by Artur Świerżewski, passionate hunter, venison connoisseur, and experienced chef.
The contest will be held on 25 March 2015, on the first day of the 19th EuroGastro International Trade Fair for Gastronomy, in the MT Polska Trade Fair and Congress Center at Marsa 56c, Warsaw.
The goal of the contest is the presentation of the hunting cuisine by professional chefs working in restaurants specializing in venison, as well as many culinary applications of venison. Another aim is to promote both the taste and the health properties of venison – the only 100% natural meat on the market, free of antibiotics, growth hormones, steroids and other preservatives.
The originator of the contest is Artur Świerżewski:
- Chef at the "Trylogia" Hotel,
- Venison promoter in Poland and abroad,
- Member of an elite Chefs' Club, member of the Board of the "Polskie Drogi Gastronomii" monthly journal, SK BANK, "Wrzos" and "Jeleń" hunting clubs as well as Craft and Entrepreneurship Guild,
- Author of culinary tips & recipes for the press and TV,
- Awarded with many prizes and distinctions, i.a. Polish Business Club Certificate, Hunting Certificate, and Silver and Gold Craftsmanship Badge.
If you want to participate in the contest, all you need to do is to send the application form along with a dish recipe proposition and a photo.
All the documents are available at NewsGastro.pl