COCONUT OIL is currently regarded as the healthiest oil on Earth.
Did you know that COCONUT OIL, thanks to its taste qualities as well as health and nourishing claims, is widely used
in both cuisine and cosmetics?
This oil is extracted from the kernel and meat of mature coconuts and is regarded as the healthiest oil on Earth.
It is perfect for beauty cosmetics for skin, hair and even teeth. If you want to use such cosmetics in a semi-liquid
form, just place the jar containing the oil in hot water.
Saturated fatty acids within coconut oil thoroughly penetrate and nourish the skin. Therefore, the oil may serve as
an excellent moisturizing and smoothing cream. Thus, it should be used by people who suffer from dry and dehydrated
skin. Furthermore, the anti-microbial properties of lauric acid also make coconut oil effective in clearing acne. In order
to get rid of pustules, you can rub the oil into your skin as well as add it to your food in place of other vegetable fats.
In addition, coconut oil provides your skin with protection from the sun as it possesses the same properties as SPF 10
In "Journal of Cosmetic Science", specialists assert that coconut oil also has positive effects on hair. Triglyceride
of lauric acid is similar to proteins found in hair and thanks to its low molecular weight as well as simple linear chains,
it can penetrate deeply into the core of the hair.
Furthermore, coconut oil also includes compounds which whiten your teeth. As a result, one can prepare toothpaste
on its basis. Just mix coconut oil with baking soda, powdered egg shells (for optimal calcium and magnesium proportions),
xylitol and essential oils, such as mint or cinnamon.
As for cuisine, coconut oil can be used instead of butter and can be spread on, for example, bread. Furthermore, you
can also use it to prepare pastries, cakes and chocolate desserts. Due to the fact that coconut oil dissolves at the
temperature of approx. 26 degrees C, it can also be used, in considerable moderation, for salad dressings.
Beneficial and stable effects of using coconut oil can be observed only after regular use. Recommended daily dose
of coconut oil is balanced between 3 and 4 teaspoons.
This high-quality vegetable oil contains high levels of both lauric and caprylic acids, the health-promoting properties
of which are beyond value:
– it not only does not contribute to increase of abdominal fat tissue, but by supporting your metabolism, it helps
you lose fat!
– it is a vegetable oil, therefore it does not contribute to cholesterol deposits
– it is perfect for people suffering from diabetes as well as people struggling with excessive sweets cravings
– it rids your body of parasites and yeasts
– it indicates strong anti-microbial and anti-viral properties, it does not destroy your natural bacterial flora
(such as antibiotics do) but is effective in combating harmful bacteria and viruses, and it supports your immune
system by increasing your body’s immunity
– it prevents and supports in treating numerous digestive diseases and is perfect for maintaining healthy intestines
– it is one of the factors supporting the prevention of osteoporosis
– indicates anti-inflammatory properties, also in external usage
– it prevents cancer
– it firms your skin and makes it more flexible – it simply rejuvenates
– it supports the absorption of vitamins and microelements from your food
– as indicated above, it is good for your heart
– it help you regenerate after physical exercise and gives you extra energy!
Coconut oil KTC (in either 250 ml or 500 ml packaging) is available in stationary shops and in Kuchnie Świata Internet store
Coconut oil 100 % VIRGIN KTC 500 ml is available in stationary shops and in Kuchnie Świata Internet store
Coconut oil EXTRA VIRGIN Just Right (in either 250 ml or 500 ml packaging) is available in Kuchnie Świata stationary shops
Coconut oil PURE Just Right (in either 250 ml or 500 ml packaging) is available in Kuchnie Świata stationary shops