Ingredients for 2 people:
- 150 g jasmine rice,
- 2 tablespoons of raisins,
- 150g thick yoghurt.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper,
- 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro,
- 1 tablespoon oil to wok,
- 300 g mutton haunch boneless diced,
- 1 pack. Korma curry paste.
Step by step:
Rinse the rice under cold water, drain and cook in 300 ml of boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Rinse the raisins in a sieve under cold water and drain. Combine rice with raisins.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt with salt, pepper and coriander. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the lamb and fry quickly over high heat. Add the spice paste and cook, covered, over low heat for 15 minutes.
Serve lamb with rice and yogurt.
Perfect with a salad of cucumbers.
Preparation time: 40 minutes