Tandoori fish kebabs with yoghurt dip Raita
Ingredients for 2 people:
Yoghurt dip Raita:
- 1/4 cucumber,
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 150 g Greek yogurt,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Tandoori fish kebabs:
- 300 g fillets of tilapia or other fish of the very white meat,
- 1 tablespoon marinade for Tandoori,
- salt and pepper,
- 2 tablespoons oil to wok,
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel,
- 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro,
Step by step:
Peel and thinly wipe cucumber on a grater, squeeze the juice carefully using a paper towel.
Mix mint in a small bowl with yogurt and pepper, combine cucumber. Insert the refrigerator.
Rinse the fish under cold water and dry with paper towel and cut into 6 long strips.
Cover the sticks skewers with oil and hope for no fish. Coat the fish marinade for Tandoori, add salt and pepper to taste.
Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Cook the kebabs over medium heat 2 minutes, until golden brown.
Sprinkle with lime zest and coriander.
Serve with yoghurt dip Raita and basmati rice.
Preparation time: 15 minutes